- friend: hey whats up
- me: MAKING CLICKING NOISES WITH MY TEETH
- friend: thats nice.....why?
- me: IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A PIRANHA
This guy in my class likes to think he’s the only one who knows about tumblr
When a girl messed up her presentation he literally held up a drawn star that said ‘you tried’ and said to me “you probably won’t get it it’s an Internet thing.”
why is the gif so accurate
People who say sadness doesn’t hurt physically apparently never experienced feeling so sad. I’ve felt it in my legs, my jaw, my head, my quivering lips, aching eyes, and my aching chest. It hurts my chest the most because it literally feels like your heart is in pain.
- Me: But I have about fifty books at home I haven't read, there's no reason for me to buy these.
- My brain: Okay, but consider this: more books.
Reblog if you think it’s okay to share a bed with your best friend.
Several of my family members think it’s wrong. Myself and a couple friends think it’s totally okay. I want to know what the rest of you think.
Pssh. I wouldnt let my best friend sleep on the floor! Plus you have a snuggle buddy!
Wrong? Wow, er. That’s awkward, I’ve shared a bed with virtually all my friends.
I really don’t think twice about it. Seems normal to me.